Welcome to businesslawyer.com.au
At Cordato Partners, lawyers headed by Anthony Cordato,
solicitors and staff work hard to provide a wide range of
legal advice to business clients, property clients, and
travel, tourism and hospitality clients based upon an
understanding of the workings of these industries. The legal
advice and legal work done is tailored to the client's
specific requirements, is authoritative and cost effective.
At Cordato Partners we also provide legal advice to private
and non-business clients, to deal with a wide variety of
We adopt a practice of briefing external counsel (also known
as barristers) to assist in specialist advice and in
litigation. We also engage and like to work with experts
such as architects, accountants, engineers, town planners
and builders as and when required.
Please browse through the site to find out about our
services and to sample our products.
- Is there anything you can do to stop a law suit by a
$2 company from going ahead?
- Are you debt collecting?
- ASIC cracks down on irresponsible lending practices
for consumer credit
- Finks folly - there is (almost) no consumer
protection for business loans
- Marketing law – Not everything is fresh today!
- Joint Ventures for business
- Names and Logos
- Buying and selling a business
Property Law Articles:
- Are you liable if a visitor slips or trips when
entering your property?
- Joint Venture agreements with money partners
(investors) for real estate investment
- The effect of the GST upon real estate
- How does property fit into superannuation?
- Tree disputes between neighbours
- Vendor finance for properties
- Should you sell the family home when your parents
move to an aged care home
Marketing Law Articles:
- Advertising free offers. There’s no such thing as a
free bet in Australia.
- Nurofen Specific Pain Range tablets have the same
- How the Nurofen Specific Pain Range marketing
strategy was undone as misleading by the ACCC
- Not Everything Is Fresh Today
- Coles fined 3 cents per loaf
Travel Law Articles:
- Are you a target for consumer
- Travel Insurance - an overview
- Travel law and the hazards of
- Hazards of travel insurance
- More travel insurance pitfalls
- Visas and passports can be
- Just how suitable is that
- It pays to double-check